2017/04/16

Happy Easter!


Good morning! I just got up, hid a few eggs for my boyfriend and decorated the living room a bit :) Then I read the resurrection story, cried a little and was then filled with joy that He is risen. 
  I hope you're having a blessed Easter Sunday! 



It's been a little quiet on the blog lately and I want to apologize for that! I realized that I couldn't keep up with the schedule for blog posts that I had decided on.
In addition to that, I wasn't satisfied with the posts that I prepared and felt that I couldn't publish them at that point. And I wrote another term paper and a very important exam (and I passed! Yay!). I've also started writing reviews on Netgalley and a German website. So that's why there weren't many posts on the blog in the last few weeks. 

I still have a lot of ideas for new posts, but I want to take my time with them until I feel that they are ready to be published. Right now, I've got about 14 drafts which I hope to get ready for publication within the next few weeks. A few of them are reviews of books that I really enjoyed and I can't wait to share these recommendations with you. 

Happy Easter! I hope to see you again soon!

What are you doing this weekend? What are your Easter traditions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)