2017/01/01

New Year's Resolutions



Did you make any New Year's resolutions? 

Well, I did!

And here they are: 

I want to fast the 40 days leading up to Easter - not in the traditional sense of not eating anything, but I want to abstain from either sweets or non-vegan products. I'm going to document my fast on the blog, no matter what I decide on. 

I want to obtain my bachelor degree. 

I want to eat healthier and do some sport. 

I want to read 45 books (the same amount that I read in 2016). 

I want to get better at homemaking. 

I want to read my bible more often to strengthen my relationship with God. 

I want to continue wearing skirts and dresses as often as possible. 

What are your resolutions? 

Post was shared at




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)