2016/12/18

On The Blog Week Twenty-Three

Hey there!

We bought a Christmas tree yesterday! It's a cute little tree and I can't wait to show it to you once we've decorated it. 


There were three posts on the blog this week to make up for the weeks where there was only one post on the blog. Two of them were Christmas-related. 

The first post was a recipe for delicious pizza rolls. In the second post, I shared my favorite Christmas memory. And the third one was about gift ideas for young ladies

For more gift ideas, make sure to stop by on the blog on Monday and Tuesday because I am going to review a book and a movie for you. But there's also going to be another recipe on the blog. 

Thank you for reading my blog this week. I hope to see you again next week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)