2016/11/08

Quick Snack Tip: Cinnamon Rolls


This is another sweet treat that you can make in less than thirty minutes. And it's again vegan, if you don't use butter (You can find the vegan croissants here). 

I love cinnamon rolls! But on weekdays, I've never got the time to prepare the dough, so I was very happy when I had the idea of making them with puff pastry. And these were so delicious that my boyfriend asked me to prepare some more so he could share them with his co-workers the next week And of course I fulfilled his request with the greatest pleasure. 
Ingredients (makes about 22 rolls): 

package store-bought ready-made puff pastry 
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
2 teaspoons of margarine or butter

Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F. Melt the butter or margarine in a cup. In the meantime, cut the puff pastry into 2" strips. Combine the sugar and the cinnamon. When the butter is melted, brush the puff pastry with the butter and then sprinkle on the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Roll up the strips and cut them into two to three parts, depending how much the dough has stretched while rolling it up. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. 
Put the rolls in the oven for about 10-12 minutes until they start to turn golden brown. 

If you've tried them out, please let me know in the comments!


 Post was shared at

                        


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. See you next week! Pinned and tweeted,

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)