2016/11/27

On The Blog Week Twenty

Hey there :) 

It's already the first sunday of advent. I hope you had a blessed weekend! Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to set up an advent wreath yet, but I will do so on the first of December. For today, a tea light in a glass will have to do. 

And it was Black Friday! I used the opportunity to order some hair accessoires from Lilla Rose which I had fancied for quite some time now and I'm planning to do a review of them once they arrive. Did you buy anything on Black Friday?


This week I shared a recipe for stuffed french toast and a post on secret relationships. I also added a page to my blog about the blogs I read

Have a wonderful week! I hope to see you all again soon. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)