2016/10/13

Things I Am Thankful For

I said I would do a different post today, but since it's the time of Thanksgiving, I decided to postpone the post about being vegan for a week.
I always thought that Thanksgiving was celebrated at the end of September - well, the last time we went to church on Thanksgiving was a few years ago! But I looked that up and the dates vary from the end of September to the beginning of November depending on your denomination and the country you live in. 





But well, I just wanted to list a few things I'm thankful for right now. 


I am thankful for my awesome boyfriend who's still with me after two years. It isn't always easy, and when we'll start living together by the end of next year, I'm pretty sure that we'll drive each other insane from time to time. But I'm going to be thankful for all those little fights as well as for the good times. 

I am thankful that so far, I passed all my exams at university and that I'll probably be finished in six semesters. I also found a few friends at university despite the fact that I'm not good at making friends. So far, studying has been an awesome time. 

I am thankful for my friends and family who keep supporting and counseling me even when we hardly see each other. 

And I am thankful for the opportunity to rethink and reevaluate my religious beliefs (or the absence of them). It's so exciting to see all the possibilities and to find out more about myself. 


What are things that you are thankful for? Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions? 

Post was shared at: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)