2016/10/02

On The Blog Week Twelve

When you're reading this post, I did already arrive at Usedom after a 10-hour train ride where I'll spent a week with my father and his wife. Usedom is an island close to the border between Poland and Germany and my father and his wife already spent their vacations there a few times. I've been with them last year and fell in love with this beautiful island. The only problem is that I'll have no Internet access (just a little on my phone) :D But don't worry, I've already prepared two posts that will go online while I'm away. 

Here are some pictures from last year: 





And what happened on the blog this week? There was the third part of "How we met" and I shared my thoughts on courtship and dating

I hope to see you again next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)