2016/09/11

On The Blog Week Nine - Instagram

Hello :)

Here's what happened on the blog this week. 


This week turned out to be all about food, although I did not plan it ^^ I shared with you my recipe 
for potato gratin with bacon and vegan croissants

And I got Instagram, so if you want to, you can add me there and take a look at my pictures :) 

For the next few weeks, I've got a lot of ideas. I want to talk about courtship, dating, dangerous relationship models, I got at least two books to review, I want to do a movie review and I also wanted to start talking about religion. That's a lot :D and I don't know yet which topic I'll start with. Please tell me in the comments which topic you're most interested in!

I hope to see you all again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)