2016/09/13

DIY Planner 2017

I've been looking for a cute planner for 2017, but I couldn't really find one that I liked... So I decided to buy a plain and simple planner and color the pages (that makes more than 52 pages!). Today I want to show you what I've drawn so far. I know I'm not a great artist, this is just for fun :)


This is the cover of the planner. Even though it's very simple on the inside, the cover is sooo beautiful and not simple at all! I got it on amazon for about 13$. 



So here's the title page. I think Om Nom is super adorable! And it is very easy to draw. 


On the next page, I drew a pea shooter from the Plants vs. Zombies video game. I really like these cute thingys. Also my boyfriend often tells me that I look like them ^^



That's how the blank pages look. The right side is meant for notes and I'm using it for pictures. 


 

The first page that I did. As you see, it's not very artistic and rather simple, but still very colorful. For every page, I choose a quote from somewhere (a book or a song) and then try to do a matching background. 




This one is from a german song (Krabat by ASP) and it says "I give you a raven's feather...". I found that song recently and I like it a lot. In this song, the feather serves as a pledge of the protagonist's love to an unknown girl and he promises that he will come back to her. 



This is the page I did yesterday. The quote is adapted from 1 Corinthians 13:7. There are two more pages on 1 Corinthians 13 4-8 that I plan to complete in the next days. 

I think I'll put all the new pages in the weekly "On The Blog" posts :) 

Post was shared at 



2 comments:

  1. I love how personal you have made this! Sometimes we believe we have to spend a bunch of money on fancy planners and planner accessories( I am not sure what those really do for you.) I love the idea of a simple DIY planner that is filled with special phases and drawings that speak to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa :)

      Yeah, sometimes I really wonder why they consider the quotes in some of these planners "meaningful"... I'm sure there are some good planners, but I haven't found them.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)