2016/08/06

Modest Inspiration #2 - My Mom's Dresses

Sharing clothes with my siblings unfortunately never was an option for me. Since my only sister is 4.5 years younger than me, we've never really shared clothes. But my mom and I nearly have the same size and I've got a lot of hand-me-downs from her. I don't mind wearing second-hand clothes at all, since she and I have the same taste in fashion (well, most of the time). 

So when I arrived at my parents' home where I stay for the the internship, I was glad that she offered me some dresses she's hardly ever worn. Today I'll show you the first one :)




It's a cute checkered dress that I combined with a red belt and white leggings. I already owned the belt and the leggings for some time. In fact, the belt was given to me by my mother, too ^^ I think that it goes perfectly together with the dress. 


The shoes are the same that I wore in the last post because I only brought those along with me for the two weeks that I stay here. 




The pictures were taken by my little sister who has recently developed a passion for photography. I think that she's quite talented, as I usually don't like seeing photos of myself ^^You can find her on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)