2016/07/12

Hey there!





So glad to see you here on Chasing After Butterflies! 

This blog is going to be about relationships, university, internships, cooking, books, movies, music, housewife training - basically everything of interest in the life of a 20-year old girl. 


I think that everyone makes some - or many - mistakes growing up. I've had my own share of mistakes (and you can bet that I'm still making some right now), but I wanted to share them with you and what I've learned. You're not alone with your experiences! 


A few words about me:

-  I'm Ylva, 20 years old and I live in Düsseldorf, Germany. 
-  Right now, I live in a small single-appartment in an all-girls dorm. 
-  I'm currently doing English and Frech Studies in the fourth semester. 
-  Since August '14, I'm in my first serious relationship with one of the loveliest guys on earth.
-  I'm a book addict! I also love music, movies and cooking.

I hope you'll enjoy this blog! If you want to, you can follow me on Google + or you can find me on goodreads and Pinterest :)


You can also leave me a comment :) As these are the very first posts on this blog, I'd love to hear from you! Which stage of life are you in right now? Which topics do you find the most interesting? 




2 comments:

  1. Huhu!
    Ich war jetzt natürlich mal neugierig und habe dein Blog angeschaut. Ich liiiiebe halt Blogs.
    Ohne das es jetzt Kritik oder so ist: Warum bloggst du auf Englisch? Als eine Art Übung?

    LG
    Bammy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Bammy,

      schön, dass du vorbeischaust :) Ja, es ist schon eine Art Übung, weil ich ja auch Englisch studiere, aber ich dachte auch, dass man so mehr Menschen erreichen kann. Nicht, dass ich mir wahnsinnige Erfolgschancen ausrechnen würde für den Blog :D aber ich habe auch ein paar Bekannte, die kein Deutsch sprechen und lese auch eher englische als deutsche Blogs (was nicht heißt, dass ich deutsche Blogs nicht mögen würde, es hat sich nur irgendwie so ergeben). Aber zumindest die Rezepte stelle ich meist auch auf Chefkoch ein, falls jemand sie auf deutsch haben möchte, weil er kein Englisch kann.

      LG
      Ylva

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)