2016/07/23

Modest Inspiration #1


In summer, I'm a huge fan of long, flowing skirts and dresses. I gladly exchange those hotpants and supershort and tight miniskirts (I call them "belts" :D when they are so short you're not sure if it's really a skirt) for a longer, modest option.

Today I want to show you my favorite summer dress :)
It's a light fabric and I really like the color. Because it's slit, I'm always wearing a black underskirt with it. I also love the long, flowing skirt and that, unlike many other summer dresses that I've seen in stores, it doesn't have any strange cutouts, but provides enough coverage. 

Here's a close-up of the skirt :) 


The dress was about 20$, as well as the shoes. 




It's always hard for me to find beautiful shoes, I've got a size 4,5/5 and therefore it's almost impossible to wear heels (sneaker and flats aren't such a problem). These are actually children's shoes... But they don't look like it and they've got at least a small heel (3cm/1 inch) :D I've worn them already a lot of times this summer. 

I hope you've enjoyed this short glimpse into my wardrobe. I'm planning to show you another of my favorite dresses soon! 

Picture credits go to my amazing boyfriend :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)