2016/07/12

A Busy Summer




It's finally summer! 

Now's the time for holidays, meeting friends, enjoying the sun... - wait, it's exam season. I'm in my fourth semester and this time next year I'll be writing my Bachelor thesis. So first of all, the beginning of summer means studying and rehearsing. 


Here's my exam schedule for this semester: 

- 14.07. oral exam in Medieval English Translation
- 15.07. computer-based exam on research techniques
- 25.07. French grammar exam
- 26.07. Essay Writing
- 26.07. French text comprehension & production 
- 01.08 oral presentation on a topic of choice
- until the end of August: two term papers in linguistics

However, since the new semester starts in October, I'll have plenty of time left when the term papers are written. I will stay with my boyfriend for the whole September and will use the time to train myself as a housewife ^^ (I'll definitely do one or more posts on that). 


In the first two weeks of August, I'll also do an internship at a library :) And I will spend a week with my father and his wife on Usedom (a small island in the north-east of Germany). 


What are your plans for the summer? Do you go somewhere or do you stay at home? Do you have a summer job? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Please note that every comment will be reviewed before it appears on here :)